Report Property or Business Interruption claim

Choose the country according to your Company's policy or the registered domicile of your Company.

We are processing personal data of our customers in compliance with the applicable insurance and data protection legislation. More information about processing personal data can be found at Handling of personal data and data privacy.

The Major, Complex and International Property Claims Team is a team of dedicated property insurance experts, focusing on industrial, corporate and specialty claims.

When in USA or Canada you can contact If's Network Partner Liberty Mutual.

How to proceed in case of loss?

In case of a loss or damage, please proceed as follows to help us ensure that the loss is restored as soon as possible.

Notify the loss or damage to your Local Insurer immediately. In the USA or Canada, our co-operation partner is at your service.

If you do not have contact details for your Local Insurer, you can contact If's contact person at the registered domicile of your company.

You can also send us a written notice of loss by e-mail. All incoming e-mails are read and processed during office hours.

When you contact us, please always provide at least the following information:

  • Date and place of loss
  • Name of insured and parent company
  • Description of what has happened
  • Type and amount of the loss
  • Your own contact details (email, telephone number, address)
  • Additional relevant information