How to proceed in case of loss?
In case of a loss or damage, please proceed as follows to help us ensure that the loss is restored as soon as possible.
Notify the loss or damage to your Local Insurer immediately.
If you do not have contact details for your Local Insurer, you can contact If's contact person at the registered domicile of your company.
You can also send us a written notice of loss by e-mail. All incoming e-mails are read and processed during office hours.
When you contact us, please always provide at least the following information:
- Date and place of loss
- Name of insured and parent company
- Description of what has happened
- Type and amount of the loss
- Your own contact details (email, telephone number, address)
- Additional relevant information
When in USA or Canada
In the USA or Canada, our co-operation partner is at your service. When in USA or Canada you can contact If's Network Partner Liberty Mutual.