Health insurance for Danish companies
Protect your employees against the unexpected.Contact us
- Covers expenses for doctor-prescribed psychologist treatment by a psychologist or specialist in psychiatry.
- In the event of acute mental crisis, up to 5 consultations with a psychologist or specialist in psychiatry are covered. If you suffer serious physical injury or die, your next of kin will also be covered with up to 5 consultations.
- Covers medically prescribed physiotherapy or chiropractic treatment
Treatment by an acupuncturist, reflexologist or osteopath is covered with up to 8 treatments. If you have a BMI that is below 18.5 or above 35, you can get up to 5 consultations with a dietitian.
- If ensures that the treatment can be started within 3 weeks.
- If helps with advice and guidance if you become ill or have an accident.
- Covers examination, diagnosis and treatment by a specialist
- Covers surgery and treatment in private hospitals
- Covers aftercare, home nursing and rehabilitation.
Covers reasonable and necessary expenses for renting prescription medical aids. In the event of prior hospitalization / surgery in connection with a cover-eligible injury, prescription medication is covered for up to 6 months.
- Covers expenses for medical transport to the place of treatment as well as expenses for necessary stays in connection with the treatment. If the treatment takes place outside Denmark, transport and accommodation for a travel companion are also covered.
- Covers reasonable and necessary costs for a medically trained person for treatment outside the Nordic region.
- Covers second opinion with a specialist if you have had a life-threatening illness or life-threatening injury as a result of an accident.
- If provides financial compensation if you are subjected to a surgical procedure under general anesthesia that results in hospitalization for at least 5 days and a doctor-prescribed sick leave for at least 3 consecutive months.